Seeking employment with G4S Ireland
At interview stage, G4S will require you to provide personal information on our official application form.
This page is intended to provide you with the information we require before an offer of employment can be considered.
Upon arrival you will be asked to complete an employment application form. This application form will ask you for the following information:
- Education details including the names and dates of the institutions you have attended
- Military or Service Record, if applicable, including your dates of service and regiment attended. Where possible please bring your military discharge papers with you
- Three personal references – this is the name, full postal address, contact details and email address of three friends or neighbours whom you have known for a minimum of three years in your personal life. The personal references must be known to you personally and cannot be work colleagues or family members
- Full work history for the last ten years – including the dates, full postal address and contact details of all your former employers. This also covers overseas employment
- Please bring all written references from former employers - these should be the original documents
- If you have had a period of self employment during the last 10 years then you will be required to provide the name, address and contact number of two trade references. A trade reference is either your solicitor, financial accountant or a person with whom you traded on a regular basis
- Proof of address - bring with you an utility bill covering the last three months of your present address, a bank statement, a credit card bill or documentation from the Department of Revenue
- Proof of Identification - bring with you a current passport, national identity card or birth certificate but be aware that a driver’s licence is not a valid form of identification
- Right to work in Ireland - If applicable, you will be asked to produce a valid Garda National Immigration Bureau Card or your current work permit
Should you have any queries in relation to our requirements in advance of your interview please don’t hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department on 01 2179100 and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.