Looking after our people
Every day our people do amazing jobs in often challenging circumstances
From calming difficult situations to protecting diplomats to ensuring the safe delivery of cash, there can be few companies whose people have greater responsibility than ours. They handle situations with great customer focus, passion and care.We recognise that, as we provide services for customers in often challenging circumstances, our people are the public face of the company. Therefore we work hard, using our values as a common thread, to ensure we attract, retain and develop the right talent at all levels and to help us in our ambition of constantly exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Our commitment on labour practices is to:
- Respect the standards outlined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Promote equality and diversity.
- Provide a working environment that protects the health and safety of employees.
- Offer relevant training to enable employees to fulfil their potential.
- Respect employee and union rights, ensuring a positive employee relations climate.
Responsibility for this aspect of our CSR programme sits with:
- HR Director, Secure Solutions (UK & Ireland)
- Chair, CSR Steering Committee, Cash Services (UK)